Monday, January 21, 2013

[Meme] Gwenyth's Goodies (Stacking The Shelves) - January 21st 2013



Stacking The Shelves started at Tynag's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

I have not done a Stacking The Shelves post since the end of June! It's not because I haven't received any books, because believe me I have! I think I have just gotten lazy. OK, that's not true, I have been overwhelmed with work, school, and home life, and things are just now slowly starting to settle back down. I went and did some book shopping this week so I figured I would show them off a bit.

I have been very selective in what I choose from publishers now, due to my limited time, so I didn't receive anything from publishers in the last week. But I was super excited about this pair I received in December.


In addition to receiving The Lives We Lost from the publisher, I also received this spectacular package direct from the author herself.


As well as this very special one I had be DYING for which HarperCollins Canada was kind enough to send me in November.


Purchased for Possible Review:

Loving this series!
I was rejected for this one on NetGalley, but I heard such wonderful things about it that I just had to pick it up. Plus...just look at that pretty cover!
I picked this up due to really good reviews, and hoping it might help me through some of my recent depression. Plus it's a Heather's Pick!
For the hubby.
For the boy.

I also saw this one and picked it up for the boy because he has become a recent fan of Doctor Who (whom he refers to as Doctor Derpy) and he is also a huge fan of anything written by Douglas Adams. So I figured it was a good choice. 

What goodies did you receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read Splintered! It sound so so good! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who is reading it now and already raving about it! I can't wait to have a chance to dig in!

      Delete
  2. I'm really looking forward to the release of Asunder. I really enjoyed reading Incarnate. I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I devoured Asunder in less than 2 days while I was on vacation. It was amazing! Now I have to wait for #3...

      Delete